DIY Thanksgiving Turkey Plate and Cup
This post was brought to you in partnership with Woodbridge Wine, as usual, all opinions are my own.
Keep the kids busy by having them create DIY Thanksgiving turkey plates and cups for the dessert table.
This fun craft will keep the kids attention at least long enough to bake a pie or two.
Create DIY Thanksgiving Turkey Plate and Cup
- Paper Plates (any Size)
- Plastic Cups
- Wiggle Eyes
- Fun Foam in Red, Orange, and Yellow
- Glue Dots
- Trace the feathers onto the fun foam, I created a template of the feather with card stock.
- Cut the feathers out, you will need 2 feathers in each color for the plate and 1 feather in each color for the cup.
- Create the beak by cutting a triangle out of the orange fun foam.
- Create the gobbler by cutting it out of the red fun foam.
- Using the glue dots, place the feathers, eyes, beak and gobbler onto the plate and the cup.
- Decorate your dessert table with these cute plates and crafts