Thanksgiving Side Dishes Corn Casserole
This post was brought to you in partnership with Woodbridge Wine and Jacobsen Salts, as usual, all opinions are my own.
Creating Thanksgiving dinner can be an all day event, but it doesn’t have to be. Create these yummy Thanksgiving Side Dishes like corn casserole, and so much more in little to no time, and enjoyed all day long.
Side Dishes Are The Best Part
My favorite part of Thanksgiving is not the Turkey, but the side dishes, like this corn casserole.
Create Corn Casserole
- 1 Package Cream Cheese (8 oz)
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/3 Cup of Milk
- 2 Cans of Corn
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1/2 Teaspoon Woodbridge Wine Jacobsen Sea Salts, Chardonay
- In a saucepan, melt cream cheese and butter over low heat.
- Add the milk and stir until completely mixed and melted.
- Add Corn, salt and pepper, and mix together.
- Grease a square or round glass dish.
- Poor mixture into glass dish and cover with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Let set for 5 minutes and serve hot.
Corn Dog Turkeys
Create these cute corn dog turkeys that every kid will love.
Create cute and decorative turkey plates and cups.