DIY Christmas Gift Ideas
Christmas is just around the corner. You don’t have to break the bank or go crazy trying to come up with the perfect gift or party idea. These DIY Christmas gift ideas are easy and fun to create.
Create The Perfect Presentation
Create a a great gift presentation with a basket filled with your loved ones favorite things. You can spend the money on the great gift, and save money with the wrapping. This amazing Spa Gift Basket is perfect for that person that needs a break. Everything in it is from Soft Surroundings. You can also put the gift in a reusable basket, it’s like giving two gifts in one.
Get The Perfect Subscription Gift
There are many subscription services out there, like the Sips By tea subscription. They send a yummy box of tea every month catered to your loved ones favorite flavors.
Give A Gift You Know They Will Love
My mom loves to knit and crochet, so the Darn Good Yarn Advent Calendar was a perfect choice for her. They also have a monthly subscription box you can get as a great gift.
Make A Gift They Will Love
You can create a personalized gift you know they will love. Create handmade ornaments or picture frames. This snowman and Christmas tree ornament are really easy to make.
- Battery operated tea light candle
- Deco Art paint marker
- Red pom poms
- Pipe cleaner
- Hot glue gun
- This Christmas ribbon
- Using the paint marker, draw 2 eyes and a smile on the tea light candle.
- Cut the pip cleaner to fit around the head of the tea light candle.
- Hot glue the pom poms and the pipe cleaner to the tea light candle.
- Hot glue the ribbon to the back of the tea light candle to use as the hanger.
Christmas Tree Ornament
- 3 inch long wood twig
- 5 – 7 Strips of Christmas material.
- 1 Yellow pom pom
- Christmas ribbon
- Hot glue gun.
- Tie the material strips to the twig.
- Trim the material to the shape of a tree.
- Hot glue the pom pom to the top of the tree.
- Hot glue the ribbon to the back of the twig.