The side dish is almost as important as the Turkey on Thanksgiving. I actually think the side dish is more important, but I’m not a big Turkey fan. Creating Thanksgiving dinner can be an all day event, but it doesn’t have to. This yummy Thanksgiving corn casserole side dish, is easy to make taste amazing. It’s created with wine infused sea salt, which adds a unique and wonderful taste. You will want to eat it with every meal.
Thanksgiving Corn Casserole Side Dish
My favorite part of Thanksgiving is not the Turkey, but the side dishes, like this corn casserole. It used to be sweet potatoes, but after I made this, I will be making 2 every Thanksgiving. One for the family, and one for me. The addition of the wine infused sea salt is really good. I’ve used this sea salt in so many other recipes now too.
Create Corn Casserole
- 1 Package Cream Cheese (8 oz)
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/3 Cup of Milk
- 2 Cans of Corn
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 1/2 Teaspoon Woodbridge Wine Jacobsen Sea Salts, Chardonay
- In a saucepan, melt cream cheese and butter over low heat.
- Add the milk and stir until completely mixed and melted.
- Add Corn, salt and pepper, and mix together.
- Grease a square or round glass dish.
- Poor mixture into glass dish and cover with cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Let set for 5 minutes and serve hot.
Create The Stuffing Balls
The stuffing balls are an added touch to any meal as a great appetizer. You can make these a day ahead so you can munch on them all day while you are cooking Thanksgiving dinner.
Related – Spice Up Thanksgiving With Seasonings