Halloween is here but there is still time to create some the best spooky Halloween cocktails. These are great for any Halloween party, or even to enjoy while waiting for all those trick-or-treaters.
Vampire Blood Cocktail
This us easy to create, and very spooky once you add the dry ice. You can change it up with your favorite red wine, or take the red wine out all together and add lime juice.
- ½ Cup Red Wine
- Gold Lustre Dust
- ½ Cup Cola
- 2 – 3 Cubes Dry Ice
- ½ Cup Texas Ranger Whiskey
- Gold Leaf Sheets
- In a large punch bowl, add red wine, whiskey, and cola and mix.
- Add a scoop of the gold lustre.
- Right before serving, add in the dry ice.
- Decorate the glass with gold leaf for an added effect.
Hemorrhaged Brain Shot
This cocktail shot looks gross, but I promise, it tastes great. There is a texture issue to get over, if you are sensitive to drinks with textures. I got the test tubes on Amazon, but you can certainly use a skinny shot glass.
- 1/2 oz Irish Cream Liquor
- 1/2 oz Peach Schnapps
- Splash of Grenadine
- Test Tubes With Holder
- Add 1/2 oz of peach schnapps to the test tube.
- Slowly add the 1/2 oz of Irish Cream.
- You could also use the back of a spoon to slowly pour the Irish Cream into the test tube.
- The Irish Cream will curdle as it touches the peach schnapps.
- Add a splash of grenadine, that will drag the Baileys further down into the test tube.
Creepy Eyeball Shot
OMG, this is the coolest looking spooky shot you’ll ever make. And don’t worry, the charcoal won’t hurt you or change the taste of the cocktail shot.
- 5 oz of Enchanted Rock Vodka
- 1/8 Tsp Food Grade Activated Charcoal Powder
- Orange Juice
- Gummy Eyeball
- Bamboo Toothpick
- Tall Shot Glass
- Mix the vodka with the charcoal.
- Add the grenadine to the bottom of the shot glass, about ¼ inch full.
- Add a couple small ice cubes to the glass.
- Pour the orange juice into the glass, be sure to leave 1 ½ inch at the top.
- Very slowly poor the vodka mixture into the shot glass, use the back of a spoon to make it easier.
- Place an eyeball onto a toothpick and add to the top of the shot.
Boo-Rita Bowl Cocktail
My friends over at Amarumayu sent me this recipe. I love the super fruit juice that you can only get on Amazon, and by the way, did you know with every purchase of Amarumayu, you are helping save the Amazon rain forest? That’s right, so do something good, and drink something great.
- 2 Bottles AMARUMAYU Buriti Superfruit Juice
- 1 1/2 Cups Lemon or Lime Seltzer
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 3 Mandarins sliced
- 1 Cup Grapefruit Juice
- 8oz (1 Cup) Rum of Choice or to taste
- 1 Orange sliced
- Place the sliced oranges and mandarins into a large punch bowl.
- Then add the AMARUMAYU Buriti Superfruit Juice, Lemon/Lime Seltzer, Orange Juice, Grapefruit Juice, and White Rum.
- Mix the cocktail together with a large spoon or ladle.
- Serve into cocktail glasses, garnish, and enjoy! (We garnished our glass with course sugar, a mandarin slice, and a spooky spider!)