Yellowstone Is The Best Show On
Heading To Montana
Darby Montana Is My Kind Of Town
Checking Out The Ranch
It Looked Just Like The Show
My Butt Set Off The Alarm
The 4th Season Of Yellowstone Is Here
Beth’s Vodka Smoothie
- 3 – 4 Scoops Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream (Or Orange Sherbert And Vanilla Ice Cream)
- 1/4 Cup Milk (Add More If Needed)
- 3 Shots Enchanted Rock Vodka
- 1 Orange Slice
- 2 Maraschino Cherries
- Whipped Cream
- In a blender, mix ice cream, milk, and vodka.
- Add whipped cream, orange slice, and cherries on top.
In the 3rd season, there are a few episode where they talk about biscuits. The kids mom made amazing biscuits, it was said that “she made them because Casey loved them and she loved to watch him eat them”. Gator made and ate biscuits in one of the episodes as well, he actually made a lot of great looking food. Turns out he is actually a chef in real life. I don’t know what his recipe is, but if I make them homemade, this is my recipe.
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 – 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Butter Cut Into Cubes
- 1/2 – 1 Teaspoon Sugar (I used Splenda)
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Let the butter soften a little.
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Cut the butter into the mixture until it is mixed and crumbly.
- Make a well (hole) in the center of the flour mixture and pour the milk into it.
- Knead the dough with your hands until it stays stuck together in a ball, add more milk if needed.
- Lay the ball on a floured counter.
- Roll the dough out to about 1/2 – 3/4 inch thick.
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut the biscuits out and lay them on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes, or until brown.
Rancher Beef Stew
- 1 Pound Beef Stew Meat
- 2 Russet Potatoes
- 4 Carrots
- 1 Can Peas
- 3 Tablespoons Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Seasonal Salt
- 4 Cups Beef Broth
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Teaspoons Beef Consummate
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 2 Tablespoons Cooking Oil
- Peel and cut potatoes into 1/4 inch cubes.
- Open can of peas, drain, and set aside.
- Peel and cut Carrots into 1/4 inch slices.
- Put the flour, salt, pepper, and seasonal salt in a large zipper bag.
- If your meat is not cut, cut it into cubes.
- Place the meat in the zipper bag and shake until all the meat is covered.
- Heat a pot on the stove to medium high.
- Add oil and meat.
- Brown meat on all sides, it will finish cooking in the stew.
- Add beef broth, and water.
- Carefully add potatoes and carrots.
- Cook on medium low for 20-30 minutes, until vegetables are soft.
- Add peas, cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Related – Best Instapot Beef Stew
Train Stations Treats
- Swiss Rolls
- Black Licorice Twist
- Gummy Life Savors
- Gum Drops
- Long Piece Of Card Board
Lay the licorice twists down in a line like train tracks.
Cut some of the licorice for the middle part of the tracks.
Lay a Twinkie, then a Swiss Roll down in order, make it as long as you want.
Using the icing, glue gummy life savors to the sides of the Twinkies and Swiss Rolls to look like the wheels on the train.
Glue the gum drop onto the front of the train as the smoke stack.
Campsite Fire Pits
- Small Wood Circles
- Small Wood Sticks
- Tea Light Candles
- Hot Glue Gun
- Craft Glue
- Tissue Paper
- Mini Marshmallows
- Small Chocolate Bars
- Mini Graham Crackers
- Hot glue the candle to the wood circle.
- Next, using craft glue, glue some tissue paper around the candle, be sure it is far from the flame.
- Hot glue the small sticks around the candle.
- Be sure not to glue them to close, you don’t want them to catch fire if you are using a real candle.
- Light The Candle and cook your marshmallow for the S’mores.
Yellow Jacket Cocktails
- 1 Shot Texas Ranger Whiskey
- Coors Yellow Label Beer
- 1 shot of Brown Sugar Simple Syrup (See Recipe Below)
- Brown Sugar For Rim Of Glass
- Wet the rim of your rock glass.
- Pour some brown sugar onto a plate.
- Place the rim of the glass into the brown sugar.
- Add 1 shot of Texas Ranger Whiskey, and 1 shot of the simple syrup.
- Top off with the Coors yellow label beer.
Brown Sugar Simple Syrup Recipe
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- Pinch Of Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Water
- Bring the ingredients to a boil in a pot over the stove.
- Set aside to cool.
Tequila Shots With A Worm
- 1 Shot Of Good Tequila
- Gummy worms
- 1 Shot Of Cointreau
- 2 Shots Lime Juice
- 1 Shot Simple Syrup
- In a shaker add Tequila, lime juice, and Cointreau.
- Poor into a rock glass.
- Add a gummy worm.