DIY Christmas Can Decorations
The holidays are upon us and creating DIY Christmas Decorations doesn’t have to be hard nor does it have to cost a fortune.
You can create these projects with things from around your home, or for under $5 at the craft store.
All you need is a little time and a lot of imagination, or at least some glue dots and paint.
This post was brought to you in partnership with all the companies listed, as usual, all opinions are my own.
Inexpensive Christmas Decorations
If you have cans left over from Thanksgiving dinner then you are halfway there for this project.
You can also create the DIY Christmas Decorations with Ball Jars or Pringles Cans.
To Create the DIY Christmas Can Decorations
- 1 Can any size
- Deco Art White Paint
- Burlap Ribbon
- Glue Dots
- Christmas Flowers or Picks
- Clean the can with soap and water and let it dry completely.
- Paint the outside of the can with the Deco Art white acrylic paint and let it dry for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Next, paint another coat of the paint on it and let it dry for an hour.
- Use the Glue Dots to stick the burlap ribbon onto the outside of the can.
- Place the Christmas floral into the can and you are done.
Great Christmas Gift Idea
These Christmas Decor projects are great for Teacher gifts or even hostess gifts.
They are also perfect for a Christmas luncheon or Holiday office party, especially if you have a tight budget.