Keep the kids busy by having them create DIY Thanksgiving turkey plates and cups for the dessert table. These DIY kids Thanksgiving table settings will keep the kiddos attention at least long enough to bake a pie or two.
Create DIY Thanksgiving Turkey Plate and Cup
These DIY Thanksgiving turkey plates and cups are such a fun and easy craft for the kids to do and they will love helping out with Thanksgiving decorations. You can place all the items on the table for them and just let them have fun and get creative.
- Paper Plates (any Size)
- Plastic Cups
- Wiggle Eyes
- Fun Foam in Red, Orange, and Yellow
- Glue Dots
- Trace the feathers onto the fun foam, I created a template of the feather with card stock.
- Cut the feathers out, you will need 2 feathers in each color for the plate and 1 feather in each color for the cup.
- Create the beak by cutting a triangle out of the orange fun foam.
- Create the gobbler by cutting it out of the red fun foam.
- Using the glue dots, place the feathers, eyes, beak and gobbler onto the plate and the cup.
- Decorate your dessert table with these cute plates and crafts
Keep The Kids Busy All Day
When creating DIY Kids Thanksgiving table settings it can be a lot of fun for the kids, keep it light and give them a lot of items to choose from. They will have a blast creating all these decorations for the whole family.