So it’s time for the kids to go back to school already. Didn’t the summer just start, or did it just fly by way too fast? Get your kids ready with these back-to-school style ideas. Even the teachers in your life will love some of the great items from Jane.com.
Back To School Style Ideas
There are so many great items at Jane.com to help the kiddos get ready for back to school. Like this Gratitude Book that will help them organize their thoughts and ideas, and help them be grateful for everything in their life.
Teachers Need All Of This
Back to school comes for the teachers a little faster than it does for the kiddos. So why not get that favorite teacher in your life a fun t-shirt or water bottle they can use throughout the year? Or maybe a cute book bag they will love to carry.
Organize Those Snacks For The Kids
I know when my son was in school the first thing he said when he got home was “I’m hungry”. Make snack time easy with these 3 different snack prep ideas.
Shoe Organizer Snack Hanger
I use these shoe organizers for everything. There is one in my laundry room for all the chargers and electronic connectors. One in my bathroom for curling irons, hair dryers, hair products, and more. And of course one in the kitchen for those afternoon snacks. Life gets busy, so make snack time easy for everyone.
- Plastic Shoe Organizer
- Glue Dots
- Days Of The Week Labels Or Stickers
- To create the labels, I just printed up the days of the week off of a word document.
- You can also use stickers to organize the days.
- Place a day of the week on the first pocket of each row of the organizer.
- Fill the organizer with your kiddo’s favorite snacks and drinks.
Snacks In A Box
If your kids have after-school programs or sports, then this snack organizer is perfect for them. It’s also great for adults to help with those afternoon snack times.
- 8″ Plastic Boxes
- Glue Dots
- Fill the boxes with your favorite snacks and drink.
- Add stickers and days of the week labels, you can print them like above, or buy them already done.
- Stack them in order so they are ready to go for the week.
Baskets Are Great
Baskets are great for organizing everything. I always have different-sized baskets hanging around. This is a great way to prepare pre-packaged snacks for the kids or yourself. It’s also a great way to save money on snacks. YOu can buy the big bags of snacks and separate them into zipper bags.
- Zipper Bags
- Fill the zipper bags with your favorite snacks.
- You can decorate the bags with stickers if you would like.
- Place all the zipper bags with your favorite snacks, popcorn, chips, candy, or healthy choices.
Organize Those School Supplies While Decorating Your Table
School supply organizers don’t have to be plain or ugly. Just grab some mason jars, pickle jars, or any kind or size of jars to create this beautiful centerpiece.
- Glass Jars In All Sizes
- Glue Dots
- Decorative Ribbon
- School Supplies
- Round Tray Or Basket
- Decorate the jars with ribbon, paint, or stickers.
- Fill the jars with all the school supplies, pencils, markers, candy, rulers, etc.
- Place the jars onto the tray or basket and place them in the center of the table.