Did you know that the nose is a top hot spot where germs can enter and leave the body? I recently learned that sanitizing your nose is another step to give yourself that extra shield of protection (in addition to regular handwashing) from harmful germs that could cause infection. And now I’m all about it! I have been using Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® antiseptic, the #1 hospital-trusted product for daily decolonization, for a little over a week now. It is easy to apply, kills 99.99% of germs, and lasts for up to 12 hours. I love the orange smell, and having that added protection when I am traveling or even just going to the grocery store gives me peace of .
Practice It Daily
Since the practice of daily nasal decolonization might be new to some, and I always recommend reading up on a product before using it, I’ve put together a few insights about Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® antiseptic, how to use it and its benefits. By the way, Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® antiseptic is available for purchase on Nozin.com – visit the site to learn more and purchase. If you do, let me know what you think!
- #1 patented product for daily nasal decolonization
- Proven to kill 99.99% of germs and works for up to 12 hours to keep you protected
- Over-the-counter (OTC) topical solution containing alcohol as the key ingredient, a well-established and broad spectrum antiseptic
- Safe for daily use for adults, and children 2 years and over
- Pleasant and easy to use with natural oils that make it safe and smell like fresh oranges
- Comes in two forms: Bottle and PopSwab® ampules (3 ct and 10 ct)
- Available for purchase on Nozin.com
So what exactly is Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer®? Why do we need it?
- The easiest way to think about this is essentially, hand sanitizer for the nose. Studies show that we may touch our faces over 100 times a day on average, which can lead to the spread of bacteria by our hands to other parts of the body as well as to others. This is why it’s important to practice daily nasal decolonization in addition to regular hand-washing.
- Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® antiseptic is safe and easy to apply, smells like oranges, is compact enough for travel, and available for purchase on com starting at only $9.90.
The beauty of Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® is that it’s made for everyone – from travelers, frequent flyers, health care providers, to students and office workers, and anyone exposed to crowds. It is an easy way to boost defense while on the go, just as we may use hand sanitizers when soap and water are not available.
How do I know Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® antiseptic is safe?
- Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® is an antiseptic product that is actually used to kill germs in the nose. That said, another benefit to using Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® antiseptic is that it contributes to good nasal hygiene.
- A prescription is not necessary for purchase. Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® antiseptic is sold as an over-the-counter product.
- Alcohol, the active ingredient in Nasal Sanitizer®, is recognized as safe and effective to use daily. The Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® formula also contains inactive ingredients such as jojoba, water, orange oil, lauric acid, vitamin E and more that make it pleasant and easy to use.
- Nasal Sanitizer® is used and recommended by many health professionals and their patients. In fact, it’s been the #1 hospital-trusted product used in over 700 U.S. hospitals; it was also included in Newsweek’s “Best Infection Prevention Products” list.
Is Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® a saline rinse to clean your nose?
- Saline and other nasal rinses are designed to wash the nasal passages and can also help clear mucus. Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® is an antiseptic product that is actually used to kill germs in the nose.
- The product is applied to the skin of both nostrils at the front part of the nose.
- The patented formula is pleasant to use when topically applied, while maintaining the power of alcohol to kill germs.
Stay Safe And Healthy
I recently featured Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® antiseptic during my Safe Summer Roadtrip and Summer Staycation segments on WBST Hometown Living. It’s truly a no-brainer to take with you while you’re on the go. Follow me on Instagram and Facebook to check out more pics and tips on how to make Nozin® Nasal Sanitizer® antiseptic part of your daily routine. Stay safe and healthy, everyone!