Staying Healthy While Traveling
Traveling around the country by car makes it difficult to eat healthy food. Wildscapes makes staying healthy while traveling pretty easy. Their frozen meal are easy to pack in a cooler, and most of the hotels I stay at have a freezer.
Enjoy Wildscapes With Friends
Wildscapes frozen meals are great to share with friends, whether on the road or at home. It makes that girls night out or ladies lunch easy, and healthy.
Your Family Will Love Them
With so many choices, there is a Wildscapes frozen meal for everyone in your family. My favorite is the Peri Peri Portobellos. It has mango, portobello mushrooms, black beans and coconut. There are many other flavors to choose from, like:
Keeping It Fresh
Wildscape is a fresh take on frozen meals. Their mission is to make frozen food worth getting excited about. Something that celebrates the vibrancy, flavors, and textures that nature offers us. Wildscape is a promise to the world that you don’t have to choose between the food you have time for and the food you really want to eat.
Just the facts
- Packaged in a resealable and recyclable container. Wildscape Meals are made with ingredients you can recognize by sight and by name.
- Their recipes contain natural beef, antibiotic free chicken. Ingredients purposely layered to hold their texture when cooking in the microwave.
- With six delicious varieties, they offer two gluten-free varieties (Gochujang Cauliflower and Seared Steak). Two vegetarian (Gochujang Cauliflower and Peri Peri Portobellos).
- Nutrient-dense, these uniquely combined culinary-forward recipes are dairy free. They can be ready in six minutes or less, making them perfect for busy moms.
- These meals typically retail for $5.99
For more information on Wildscapes Frozen Meals, check out their website at https://www.wildscapefood.com/.