Glamping With Your Friends
Have you ever hit the road for a glamping trip? How about a camping trip? Creating new memories with friends has been number one on my to-do list for a couple of years now. I highly recommend hitting the road for some glamping with your friends, I promise, you won’t regret it.
Planning For The Trip
We planned for this trip with our neighbors for almost a year, now we are all hooked. We have done a couple of trips with them now, they even bought their own camper. Be sure to plan your meals, I always bring a charcuterie board for the first night. You are busy setting up camp and no one wants to cook, so quick and easy food is a must.
Pack What You Need
Don’t know what you need, check out my must-have list for glamping with your friends.
- Coffee maker and coffee pods or ground coffee
- Food – I’ll leave this up to you, but have some easy-to-create items for the days that you are going to do some exploring. Also have the essentials, bread, butter, milk, water, eggs, and bacon
- A Lot of drinks
- Cleaning supplies – disinfectant wipes, paper towels, cleaning spray, dish soap, dish sponge or rag, broom and dustpan
- Paper plates, plastic silverware, and plastic cups, I also brought disposable coffee cups
- Cooking supplies – pot, frying pan, spatula, mixing bowls, baking dish, mixing spoons, and hot pads
- Bedding and bath towels- the campers do not come with linens
- Toilet paper – the camper place gave this to us, it has to be a certain kind so make sure you have RV Toilet Paper
- Plastic throw-away gloves – you will want a few pairs of these
- Level, tools, wrench, sockets, etc.
- Bathroom essentials – shampoo/conditioner, towels, soap, and hygiene items
- Jackets, hats, and extra clothes
- Bug Spray
- First Aid Kit
- Grill, we learned online that nobody wants a grilled smell or bacon smell lingering throughout their camper for the whole trip.
- Electronics, it rains and you want to have things to do.
New Travel Website
For More Information on hitting the road for some “Glamping” check out my new travel site.