Pumpkin Spice For Breakfast
Pumpkin spice for breakfast, yes please. It isn’t just for your coffee, you can put #PSL in everything from donuts to sweet potatoes, cakes, cupcakes and so much more.
Create A Pumpkin Spice Latte
Donuts go great with a cup of your favorite coffee especially when your coffee is a Pumpkin Spice Latte. You don’t have to head out to your favorite coffee house to get one anymore, you can make them yourself and become the favorite coffee house of the neighborhood. Just head to your local grocery store for some pumpkin pie spice creamer.
Pumpkin Spice Donuts
These donuts are really easy to make. I made them as mini donuts, but you could certainly make the regular size just as easy. Be sure to check out the link below to pick up the donut pan that you will need.
- Non-stick spray
- Wilton donuts pan
- Wilton cake decorating bag
- 2 Cups flour
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ Cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ Teaspoon baking soda
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup canned pumpkin
- ½ Cup milk
- ¼ Cup unsalted butter softened
- ¼ Cup Powdered sugar
- 2 – 3 Tablespoons coffee
- First, preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray the donuts pan with the non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a mixer, mix flour, baking powder, salt, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and baking soda.
- Add the eggs, canned pumpkin, milk and butter.
- Mix on low until the batter is fully mixed and slightly sticky.
- Fill the Wilton cake decorating bag with the batter and fill the donuts pan holes half way.
- Bake 10-12 minutes checking with a toothpick to see if they are done.
- Place the donuts immediately on a wire rack to cool.
Once the donuts are cooled, mix the powdered sugar and the coffee together to make a glaze. Drizzle the glaze over the donuts and sprinkle the cinnamon on top.