St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Binoculars
Spring is the perfect time to create fun and easy crafts to keep the kids busy. St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Binoculars are inexpensive to make, and if gives the kids a reason to go outside and explore.
Springtime is here and the kids are home, the weather is beautiful in most places, so get them outside. There are a lot of things to explore in your backyard, and searching for Leprechauns with these binoculars will excite the kiddos and give them hours of fun.
What To Search For
The kiddos can search for bugs, clovers, flowers, and Leprechauns. You could even print out a copy of a Leprechaun and hide it in the yard. Whoever finds the Leprechauns wins an award.
How To Create Your Own St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Binoculars
- Paper Towel Roll or 2 Toilet Paper Rolls
- Green Acrylic Paint, I like Deco Art
- Decou Page, I like Deco Art
- Sponge Brushes
- Gold Ribbon or String
- Hot glue gun or glue dots
- If you are using a paper towel roll, measure it and cut it in half.
- Paint the paper towel rolls or TP rolls with the green acrylic paint. You may need to coats, let dry in between coats.
- Using the tip of the sponge brush, dip it in the decou page and make a bunch of decou page dots on the outside of the roll.
- Pour glitter over the decou page dots, and let dry.
- Using the hot glue gun or glue dots, stick the two rolls together.
- Decorate the binoculars by hot gluing the string or ribbon around the top and bottom of the them.
- Cut an 18″ – 24″ long string and hot glue it to each side of the binoculars so they are easy to wear.
Be sure to “Get Creative and Have Fun”
For more spring fun check out https://youtu.be/9lX3NXxOSg4.
Check out this link for indoor things to do https://creativelifestyles.tv/value-based-streaming-with-yippee/.