I have been on a “Get Healthy” journey for quite a while. And I have fallen off that trail a few times, because of my cravings. I always crave sugar at night. Eating late at night was always a no-no, until now. I am learning that not every craving needs to be tamed with sugar, processed sugar that is. The Q Science program is not only helping me create a healthy way to eat, it’s also helping me fix all the issues I have with staying healthy.
There are so many late-night snacks that are healthy and contain natural sugars to tame my cravings. The Q Science program is teaching me the right way to eat. Even when you are a late-night craver like me. Fresh fruits that are in season are the best way to curb those sugar cravings.
- Black cherries by themselves or in a shake.
- Strawberries cut up on an egg crepe.
- Blueberries in some sugar-free yogurt.
Creating A Healthy Way That You Can Do
My new healthy journey hasn’t been an easy journey. I’ve tried so many diets, and healthy changes and nothing seems to stick. Until I found QScience. I have been using the Q Science products for a couple of weeks now, and I’m really feeling a difference. The thing I like the most about the QScience program is that there is an app that helps you do all the right things every day.
Fats Are Our Friends
Did you know that there are “Fat-burning” foods? That’s right, fat burns fat, well, sort of. Healthy fat is a great source of
- “In general, healthy fats can also help increase feelings of fullness and satisfaction because they regulate appetite through a number of mechanisms, including the release of appetite hormones. What’s more, combining a fat with fiber has been shown to increase the satiating potential of fat further. The satiating power of fats is often one explanation offered to describe why some weight loss trials have shown that low-carbohydrate (and higher-fat) diets tend to lead to greater weight loss than low-fat diets.”
And now carbs are good for me, wait, what? I have always been told to cut back on carbs if I wanted to lose weight, especially for someone with a thyroid condition. But “Super Carbs” are a different story. I am learning what the best foods for my body are. Like “zoodles” instead of noodles, and shrimp is great with everything.
Create This Yummy And Healthy Shrimp Dish
- 1 lb Fresh Or Frozen Shrimp
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Zucchinis Made Into Noodles
- 1/2 Bottle Of Coconut Aminos Soy Sauce
- Juice Of One Lemon
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 1 Dollup Of Butter
- In a saucepan, add the olive oil and noodles, and cook until slightly softened.
- Add the shrimp before the noodles are done.
- Next, add the coconut amino sauce.
- Once the shrimp turn pink, add the butter and parmesan cheese.
- Stir everything until completely mixed.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the lemon right at the end, and enjoy.
Learn More Now
- What does the “Q” in Q Sciences represent? The word “Quintessential,” means the best of the best. The perfect embodiment of something that includes industry-leading, scientifically researched products. Because the status quo just won’t cut it at Q Sciences, the leadership, culture, and opportunity match our line of full-spectrum hemp products and nutritional supplements by being quintessentially better than everyone else in the industry.
Check out my Q Science Site for more information. Just click HERE.