Join The Revolution, The Texas Wine Revolution
Come join the Revolution, The Texas Wine Revolution, I will be out at the on Sunday, April 22nd enjoying the Texas Wine Revolution festival that showcases 100% Texas wine, or wine both grown and made in Texas.
Giving Back Through Wine
The Texas Wine Revolution is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting consumer education and awareness of Texas grown wines. To achieve our purpose, the Texas Wine Revolution festival was created in 2015 and will continue to be an annual event devoted to endorsing Texas grown wines by showcasing Texas wineries, winemakers, vineyards, farmers, chefs, Texas cuisine, and the wine industry.
FESTIVAL GOERS WILL ENJOY:
- Complimentary 6 bottle tote bag, logoed wine glass (for tasting and take-home), a booklet featuring each participating winery that will double as a “passport” and notebook
- Tastings of 25+, 100% Texas-grown rosés from Texas wineries and winemakers
- Live entertainment
- Educational seminars
- Option to purchase bottles and glasses from participating wineries
- Local Restaurants/Food vendors with complimentary samples as well as food for purchase
- Silent Auction
I am looking forward to sampling all the wines, food and enjoying the entertainment. You can still book a room at the Horseshoe Bay Resort, I’ll be staying there to continue enjoying the Texas Hill country after the festival is over.
There is so much to check out at the Texas Wine Revolution, below is the schedule of events.
- 10:30a – 11:00a: VIP Check-In
- 11:00a – 11:30a: VIPs taste VIP wineries & meet the makers on Lawn
- 11:30a – 12:30p: VIP seminar in Tent Pavilion
- 12:30p: VIPs released to Lawn & begin early tasting
- 12:45p: General Admission Check-In & Registration
- 1:00p: Gates Open & Silent Auction Open for Bidding
- 1:00p – 5:00p:
- Taste 49 Rosés
- Pair your Rosés with all 5 food samples
- Try more Texas foods from all 5 vendor menus
- Get your photo taken @ barrel booth
- Browse silent auction items (closes at 4:45pm)
- Buy a TWR Tshirt & poster at the TWR table
- 1:45p – 2:05p: Educational Seminar by Jessica Dupuy (Texas Monthly)“Where Texas Rose wines come from & overview of Texas Varieties”
- 2:45p – 3:15p: Educational Seminar by David Furer (Global Wine Communicator)“Roses & Rations” featuring bites from Antonelli’s Cheese, Bryan’s on 290, & Horseshoe Bay
- 3:45p – 4:05p: Educational Seminar by Phil Price (Winemaker, Fall Creek Vineyards)
- 4:45p: Silent Auction Ends Must collect your items by 5:05 @ check-in tables
- 5:00p: Festival comes to an end
Location and More
Horseshoe Bay Resort will be the venue hosting 2018’s Texas Wine Revolution. For more information, please go to https://texaswinerevolution.com/. Hope to see you out there.
Horseshoe Bay Resort
200 Hi Cir N
Horseshoe Bay, TX 78657
I received a free pass to this event, but the opinions are my own.