The holidays are here and it’s time to celebrate. Whether you are celebrating with your family, friends, or your spouse, easy creative holiday cocktails are a fun way to get the tastes of the holidays.
Coconut Pecan Delight
- 1 ½ oz Texas Ranger Coconut Pecan Whiskey
- 4 oz Ginger Ale
- ½ tsp. Brown Sugar, Plus Extra For The Rim
- Pecans for garnish
- Wet the rim of a tall glass with the whiskey.
- Roll it in some brown sugar.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour all the ingredients into the glass and stir.
Paired With Holiday Mini Charcuterie Board
Coconut Pecan Holiday Smoothie
- 1 oz Vodka
- 3 oz Milk
- 1 oz Texas Ranger Coconut Pecan Whiskey
- Caramel Syrup
- 1 oz Irish Cream
- 1 ½ oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- ¼ Cup Pecans (chopped)
- Cool Whip
- 2 Whole Pecans
- Place rim of a rock glass into the caramel syrup.
- Next, dip the glass into the chopped pecans.
- In a cocktail shaker, add milk, whiskey, vodka, and heavy cream, shake until combined.
- Fill the glass with ice and pour in the cocktail mixture.
- Top with dollop of cool whip, whole pecans, and sprinkle of cinnamon.
Paired With Pecan Pie
Sugar Cookie Martini
- 1 oz Enchanted Rock Vodka
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 oz Amaretto
- 2 oz Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- Coat the rim of the glass with vodka and dip it in sugar.
- Place ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add all the ingredients to the cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and strain the cocktail into the prepared glass.
- Serve immediately.
Paired With Sugar Cookies
Peanut Butter Martini
- 1 cup ice
- 2 oz Texas Ranger Peanut Butter Whiskey
- 1 ½ oz Cream Liqueur
- Caramel-Peanut Butter Syrup (See Recipe Below)
- 1 Shake Nutmeg
- Line the inside of the martini glass with caramel-peanut butter drizzle.
- In a mixer, blend whiskey, liqueur & ice.
- Pour into martini glass
- Top with caramel peanut butter drizzle & a shake of nutmeg (optional)