We love spicy food, of course we do, we live in Texas. But spicy food doesn’t always love us. Whether you are having occasional heartburn or acid indigestion symptoms, melt away heartburn with Acidil.
Winter Weather Brings On Comfort Food
I create comfort meals more often in the winter time, they remind me of home. But my husband’s stomach can’t always handle all that heavy food, or the spicy food. He say the Acidil melt away tablets worked great at relieving his bloating and heartburn.
Enjoy Comfort Food Without The Discomfort
You can still enjoy all those comfort foods you remember from when you were a kid without all the discomforts of belly aches. One way to do it is to make the dish healthier. You can also tame the belly pain with the melt away tablets from Acidil.
What is Acidil
Boiron Acidil meltaway tablets melt in your mouth to relieve occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating, and upset stomach. Acidil has no known drug interactions and does not contain artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
- Temporarily relieves occasional heartburn, acid indigestion, bloating, or upset stomach.*
- May be taken before or after a meal; on a full or empty stomach
- Adults & Children ages 12+
- No known drug interactions
- Available in a box of 60 meltaway tablets – portable sleeves for work, home, or on-the-go
*CLAIMS BASED ON TRADITIONAL HOMEOPATHIC PRACTICE, NOT ACCEPTED MEDICAL EVIDENCE. NOT FDA EVALUATED
Plant-Based Active Ingredients
- Abies nigra 4C HPUS—Relieves stomach pain after eating*
- Carbo vegetabilis 4C HPUS—Relieves stomach bloating with gas*
- Nux vomica 4C HPUS —Relieves heartburn due to excessive eating and drinking*
- Robinia pseudoacacia 4C HPUS—Relieves heartburn with acid indigestion*
*The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
Other Boiron Digestive Relief Products
Boiron’s digestive relief line includes Gasalia® for gas and bloating, Diaralia® for diarrhea and traveler’s diarrhea, ColicComfort® for gas and colic in babies, and Nux vomica for overindulgence.